Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Kethrin - Part Four: The Old Days

 "What I am about to tell is the truth." Elliot J. told his son Maria. "I all started in 1956 with my me and wife Annabelle, your mother Elliot, we both encountered an alien that looked just like yours, and it turned out to be an experience I will never forget..."


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Annabelle and I met in France when I went to an exhibition dealing with awareness for World War II victims, as our respective fathers were involved with the allies in the War. When we first met, there were sparks between us, and by the time we returned to Sunset Valley a month later, we had already planned to move in together. Best decision of my life.
I was planning to propose to her one night, July 2rd of 56, exactly two years after we had met. I drove up to a gazebo that my father built on the mountain where he proposed to my mother. Unfortunately, things don't go exactly as planned.


I was about ready to propose to her when we heard a noise, one that Annabelle had heard first. We ran off the gazebo to see something in the sky heading down towards us. "RUN ANNIE!" I told her as we escaped the resulting explosion.



The gazebo was completely destroyed. When the explosion was done, we walked back to the resulting crater to survey the damage and see if anything was salvageable. We found something completely different: a girl with green skin and orange hair as bright as the fire around her. I went down into the crater to get a better look, where I discovered she was alive. 

  




   We were perplexed, had no idea what to do about this.  Nonetheless, we decided to take the girl back to our house, but the first thing we needed to do was find a phone...


-----------------------------------------------------------

Elliot and Annabelle moved the girl back to their house with the help of Elliot's brother Tyler and his friend John Kethrin. They moved the alien to the upstairs bedroom, and let her sleep on Tyler's bed. As she slept, Annabelle questioned what had happened up on the mountain. 

"How could she have survived the explosion?" Annabelle asked. "What we saw up there was not normal." 

"I do not know." Elliot said. "But those questions are not the ones we need to ask." 

  As they were talking, the two failed to notice the alien had started to awaken.... 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment