Thursday, June 30, 2011

Magic Spellbook

This is Awesome. It is a spellbook you can use to cast, well... spells! So far you only have five spells and you can find all the information on those spells here at SimsVIP:

In Game with Lady Ravendancer Goth’s Book o’ Spells

My personal favorite would either be Unleash Animale or Summon Acquaintance. 

A friendly woman under the name of SimGuruPopTart gifted me the item when I posted on the forums, so BIG thanks to her, she also complimented my Tom and Annabelle comics, and that made me feel good inside. :)

In response, I made a new comic with Tom's son and Annabelle's daughter called "Makin' Magic". You can find it here at The Sims 3's Facebook Page or read it below. Click to enlarge:


I love this new item and I hope they add more spells in the future!

1 comment:

  1. I purchased this spell book tonight. it's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete