Monday, June 27, 2011

An LOL Sim

Coral, you're not going to believe this, but one of the pictures Nick posted on the Sims 3's wall has 641 likes!



Well, not technically because it's an LOL Sim that was selected, but I still made it. One of my favorite internet Memes is the "Leo Strut", which people take a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio walking happily on the set of Inception and put him in the most unusual situations.

 Here is a link to the Know Your Meme page: LINK

Anyway I made one using a screenshot I took from The Sims 3's page, and posted it on the wall. It had about 23 likes when I last checked, but when the thing was selected for the LOL Sims album, it skyrocketed there to about 640 likes in half a week! Kinda makes me feel good!

Here is the Link to the picture on The Sims 3's wall. Enjoy the humor and thanks for the likes!

No comments:

Post a Comment